Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 was relaxing and spent with family. Just the way I like it!!
Lately I have been bombarded with annoying sounds. I am not sure what I find more irritating at this point the Elmo CD we play in the car EVERY day or the mindless noisy car that transforms into a robot. None of which are items that I purchased. Thus, I made sure that every toy I purchased this year was quiet and served a purpose. Now if only Welansa would stop hogging the CD player and allow me to listen to Mary J Blige’s new joint my ears could have some relief.






Mr. Potato Head was a big hit this Christmas. He sure has changed. The one I purchased came with a carrying case, earrings, and various feet and hats to choose from.


The Classic Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head with Carrying Case

3 comments:

Jebena said...

Brenda, are we mental-twins??????

Babysongbird received gifts from relatives and friends that do nothing BUT make noise (and she of course is immitating each and every sound over and over and over) and each toy has her in a trance for a while. I'm seriously thinking about boxing up a good number of them for the next six months or so!

Ohhhhhh, you got the new MJB CD! Her new CD was on my "to get" list but unfortunately, this cold/flu has me unable to travel outside...but thank the Lord for VEVO, (on Youtube), I've been able to listen to several of her new songs until I am able to get out and about again. I am loving "I AM"

*If I don't read your blog in the next few days, Happy New Year 2010 and expect great and mighty things to happen through you for others!*

Brenda said...

Jebena,

Happy News Years Girl!! I wish love, peace, joy, and happiness to you and yours..

Gracie's Mom said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas!
I luv the Mr. Potato Head, I'm gonna have to look for that one.