Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My New Intern Is So Cute !!!!!!!




The new intern is so easy on the eyes. He is 6 feet, has a great build, beautiful skin, smart, charming, funny, articulate, well dressed, athletic, a quick learner, well educated, and loves children. On the other hand he is extremely talkative, obnoxious and loud at times, thinks he knows everything, conceited and forgetful.



The new intern will be working for me for the next three weeks and then he will be doing an internship at Goldman Sachs, which he thinks is a waste of time. Did I mention the new intern is also young and still has a lot to learn?


We have great conversations about life and his experiences of being a young man in today's society. I have even consulted him about my parenting style.

I have to admit I love this young man and I will miss him when his internship ends. But it's hard not to be in love with him when the intern is your 15 year old NEPHEW.

Gotcha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: