Monday, June 29, 2009

Our 1st All White Party in the Hamptons



Welansa and I attended our first party in the Hamptons. It started at 3pm so Welansa was able to accompany me. The food, music, and company were fabulous.

The weekends are reserved for me and my girl. Rarely are we apart on the weekends. During the week I average about 3 ½ hours a day with her. There is no way in the world I am leaving my girl on the weekends.

My girl knows when it is Saturday or Sunday. Saturday morning she woke up and said “mommy I want pancakes”. I only make pancakes on the weekends and when we visit my mother on the weekends she starts to climb up in my arms, which does not happen during the week. The funny part is, Monday through Friday when I drop her off at my mom’s she gives my mother her news paper, kisses me three times (the Ethiopian way), says “I love you”, closes the door, and yells upstairs to her Auntie. Rarely does she shed a tear.



The party was hosted by Huey sisters.



Welansa is so friendly. Of course she found a playmate.



Me and the Birthday Girl.



Me and My Girl.

0 comments: