Thursday, October 22, 2009

Missing Her Cousin


Almost everyday Welansa asks about her cousin Kyle. The conversation goes like this EVERYTIME. The script never changes.

Welansa – Mommy where is Kyle?
Me – Kyle is at school in CT
Welansa – With his friends?
Me – Yes Welansa with he friends

Welansa – Mommy where is Auntie Roz?
Me – Auntie Roz is at work
Welansa – With her co-workers?
Me – Yes Welansa with her co-workers.

I am not sure how she goes from Kyle to Auntie Roz. Auntie Roz is Kyle’s mother. This weekend is Family Weekend at Kyle’s boarding school so tomorrow I am going to surprise Welansa and take her to CT to see her cousin. She is going to be so happy. I am taking the Amtrak (wish me luck with this trip) and riding home with my sister who is leaving today.

1 comments:

kmr said...

Wow sounds great. Have a great time.